I'm always reading this type of post, hoping to find something new to watch on Netflix and thought that it was about time I wrote one for myself! I'm forever watching tv shows, and watch probably watch more on Netflix, than I do on normal tv, haha.
1. Pretty Little Liars - By the time this post is up, we will hopefully now who 'A' is! I've been watching this show ever since it came out and definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for something new to watch as it never fails surprise me and always keeps me on edge. If you haven't already heard about this show, it is about a group of friends who are taunted by the mysterious 'A', which after five series' we still aren't 100% sure who that is.
2. Orange is the New Black - This show is hilarious and actually one of the funniest shows that I've ever watched. It's about a woman who ends up in an all women's prison due to a crime that she committed a decade ago and shows what she gets up to during her sentence. I wouldn't recommend watching this whilst your parents are around as there are some pretty raunchy scenes, haha!
3. Once Upon a Time - This is a show thats pretty new to me and am only on series 2 so far, but I have become completely obsessed with it already! This is a show about a bunch of fairy tale characters who become trapped in the real world.
4. Misfits - I've recently started to re-watch Misfits as I loved it the first time around and sort of ran out of things to watch. This is another show thats super funny
5. The Vampire Diaries - This ones an old one for me, but I'm still religiously watching this show. I love that theres always something new and shocking going on. If you've read the books then you'll find that there are some similarities, but it doesn't stick true to the books, but I think in this case I actually prefer the show to the books!