Since Spring time is upon us, it's time to make some simple changes to our makeup routines. A very easy way to do this is to change up your blush for something more pink tone, perhaps with a slight shimmer or even go for a cream based blush. I've picked out five blushes from my makeup collection which I think would be perfect for this time of year. I've had most of these blushes for a while now and they always seem to come out at this time of year. I'm quite fair skinned and cool toned so find these go perfectly with that combination but think that these blushes could suit a wide range of skin shades.
1. Mac Mineralise Blush in 'Dainty' - This was the first blush that I bought from Mac and is still one of my all time favourites. It has a slight shimmer to it, but nothing too harsh, and is my perfect peach toned blush. It is a mineralise blush so the pigmentation isn't as good as Mac's other blushes but thats one of the things that I love about it as it works to give off a very natural, and healthy looking flush to the cheeks.
2. The Body Shop Baked Blush in '02, Coral' - This blush from the Body Shop is a bush-highlighter duo, which when you swirl together gives the perfect glow to the cheeks whilst also giving off a lovely hint of pink. This blush is super pigmented for a baked blush so make sure to go in with a light hand and fluffy brush. I like to use this with my Real Techniques Blush brush.
3. Mua Mosaic Blush in 'English Rose' - Yet another baked blush! I wanted to include this one though, due to it being so affordable at £2.50. I did buy this a while back so am not one hundred percent sure whether it's still available, but if it is, I'm sure this would be great for anyone starting out with makeup.
4. Topshop Cream Blush in 'Primetime' - Next up is this cream blush from Topshop, who actually do some really amazing makeup products if you haven't already tried them! I rarely wear cream blushes, but when I do I love this one. It looks pretty scary in the pan, but when applied to the cheeks and blended in it gives a very pretty pink pop of colour to the cheeks.
5. Sleek Blush in 'Flamingo' - Another crazy looking colour but I promise, when applied with a light hand this looks amazing! And when I say a light hand, I mean an extremely light hand as these blushes are so pigmented, which is great considering they are from the drugstore.